If you want to allow other users to access the panel to manage websites, installed applications, or to use e-mail services under your domains, then you need to create user accounts for them.
1) To begin, go to users.
2) Click create user account.
3) Specify the contact name, e-mail address and password then click ok.
If you choose to create an e-mail address under your account, a new e-mail account will be added to your subscription and can be managed from the mail tab.
The e-mail address you specify here will also be used as a username for logging in to the panel.
4) Click ok.
5) To edit a user, click the link with the user’s name.
6) Click change settings.
User accounts are created based on user roles, which include privileges, to access certain areas of the panel and perform operations in the panel.
7) Let’s change this user’s role.
This user will now have the appropriate privileges assigned to him through the owner role we created in the previous tutorial.
8) Click ok.
9) You have two options to remove an account. First just click remove.
10) Or go to users main screen. Click users.
11) To remove an account, select a checkbox corresponding to the user account you want to remove and click remove. Note that you cannot remove your own account.
12) Click yes.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to create and manage user accounts in Plesk.